CREATING A PASSION FOR EDUCATION AND SPORT THROUGH CYCLING
The American Bicycle Association (ABA) is the World’s largest BMX sanctioning body for the sport of bicycle motocross (BMX). In the United States, operations are conducted under the brand USA BMX and Canadian operations are conducted under the brand BMX Canada. In 2005, the ABA formed the USA BMX Foundation to foster a lifelong love of cycling.
Specifically, the USA BMX Foundation’s goals are to:
• Promote an active and healthy lifestyle through physical fitness and nutritional education
• Reinforce the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math in our daily lives
• Introduce new youth participants to BMX in a safe, positive and fun environment
• Increase the awareness of the sport of cycling
• Provide a clear transition path from educational programs to a BMX member track
• Assist students and educators in their pursuit of educational opportunities
For a complete overview of all of our programs, Click Here.
(480) 961-1903 x 150
(480) 961-1903 x 151
(480) 961-1903 x 154